Your Time to Play, Level Two
Progressing through life can be painful. If you seek to achieve, then there is the pain of training, which is accompanied by hopes and dreams. If you try to avoid the pain of discipline, then there will be the pain of regret, much heavier and more difficult to bear.
Have you always dreamed of playing the piano?
· Do you wish you could read music and play the songs you love?
· Did you quit lessons and now have time to devote to music?
· Are you looking for creative new ways to enhance your life and improve your health?
· Have you tried ‘overnight’ methods that leave you stuck.
· Start learning today with a conservatory trained pianist with over 30 years teaching experience!
Your Time to Play is a step by step piano/keyboard program that gives you the tools to be able to read and play ANY style of music from classical to pop!
“The concept is sort of like Rosetta Stone for music.”
- COST EFFECTIVE. Each level is $29.90 and approximately four months of lessons which would typically cost $400!
- PLAY ALONG WITH THE BAND. Fully orchestrated accompaniments make practicing delightful.
- A COMPREHENSIVE METHOD. Each lesson teaches a music fact through a performance piece and is followed by a theory worksheet for written practice. Finger exercises are assigned to stretch and strengthen the finger muscles. Joanne’s inspirational stories and quotes are integrated into the series to provide encouragement along the way.
Reintroducing a creative outlet into my life - making music through piano - has been extraordinarily healing for me. When I focus on reading music, and I hear the sounds that I am creating as my fingers play the keys, I'm transported to another world. The experience is a balm for my body, mind, and spirit. D. Witt
"I have been using your program with all of my homeschooled children for over 10 years...one is now a 22 year old music major who was not interested in music before I "made" him learn piano." S. Rickman
Joanne Jolee is a passionate advocate for the power and benefits of music. At a time when we are focused on maximizing the value we spend on our children, helping them develop into competent, capable adults, she reminds us of the scientifically proven value of a music education. For adults who struggle with depression, anxiety, or just the stresses of modern living, she reminds us of the power that music holds to heal and nourish. Joanne Jolee is an excellent speaker: professional, vibrant, compelling. I highly recommend her for music mentorship or music advocacy: she truly walks her talk! L. Schmidt, MS, CYT, E-RYT Faculty Associate, Arizona State University,
- Welcome and Introduction
- Lesson 1 - Moving On
- Lesson 2 - Glittering Stars
- Lesson 3 - Day is Done
- Lesson 4 - Songs of Nature
- Lesson 5 - Springtime
- Lesson 6 - Tell Your Story
- Lesson 7 - About Sound
- Lesson 8 - The Duo
- Lesson 9 - Feeling Free
- Lesson 10 - Loving Life
- Lesson 11 - Rise to the Challenge
- Lesson 12 - The Wind
- Lesson 13 - The Rainbow
- Lesson 14 - One of a Kind
Hi, I’m Joanne Jolee
For over 30 years I have mentored people of all ages, walking with them as they transformed their lives with the power of music. You can too!
Joanne received her piano and music theory training through the Trinity College of Music, and Royal School of Music, both in London, and studied voice under Dame Sister Mary Leo at Saint Mary’s College in New Zealand. She taught private music lessons for over 30 years.
Joanne is the co-founder and Executive Director of the Jolee-Jaffa Music Foundation which provides a free music education to underprivileged children, and music therapy to seniors suffering from Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease and traumatic brain injury.
Joanne is a mother of 5 and grandmother of 6.